12.25.2016

STYLE WE | CHRISTMAS WISHLIST



Hi! Merry Christmas. In today's post I show you my favorites clothes from the shop STYLEWE.
I'm going to start with the bags. I'm obsessed, I have lots of bags. My fav, the first. I love these metallic colours. A trend that comes stomping. 
Another one that I love is the clutch, that with the jewels gives a very special touch.


Another garment that I love are shrits. My favs in nude and basic colors (black, grey, white, ...) Those that have special shapes seem incredible to me. I love it.


Sweaters in all colors and prints. They look good in any way, with skirts, jeans, etc. Other trend. Sweaters with lacing on the neck. MY FAV.


And he last. DRESSES. I could have millions and millions. Party, mini, long, maxi, wrap... ALL. This year we can see differents types; jewel, velvet, lace.



With love,
Elsa

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario